- Quantity: 1
- Material: Stainless steel + plastic
- Can deal with conventional desktop machines cannot handle things, such as sewing curtain rod
- Mend a torn pocket without having to remove your pants.
- Works on all fabrics
- Quick repairs
- Fix hems or shorten slacks
- Portable and convenient
- Random Color
- Supporting the bottom of the machine with the four fingers of your right hand and then putting your thumb on the top of the machine for your holding the machine tightly
- Putting the top of the listle beside the needle, and then threading the lisle through the needle by using the threader 2-3 centimeter.
- Lift up the clothe fastening plate with right forefinger and putting the cloth under fastening plate and then setting down the fastening plate
- Pressing the top of the machine up and down and do over, then the right hand should move to right step by step and let left hand hold the cloth the control the direction
- You can adjust the bolt for the optimal habitus, adjust nut.
- Drawing prolate distaff and thread spindle if you want to change an big clew. After threading again and readjusting the tight and loose of lisle,you can sewing again.
- Loose the setscrew with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Notice to let the flat part of needle face the invariant setscrew.
- Correct direction and position of needle
- 1x Hand-held sewing machine